Software Engineer – Mobile
ResApp Health is a leading digital health company building mobile apps to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are hiring a Software Engineer to help our experienced team build our suite of medical device software products on a diverse set of platforms.
Who are you?
- You are an excellent generalist programmer, with exposure to several different programming languages.
- You have had previous exposure to mobile software development on the iOS, Android and/or Xamarin platforms.
- You use source control and continuous integration systems.
- You understand the importance of testing and software quality and can demonstrate experience in this area.
- If you have any exposure to functional programming, machine learning or digital audio processing then you’ll have a definite advantage.
- You can communicate well, with great oral and written communication skills. Fitting in with the team is crucial.
Our modern tech stack includes languages such as Swift, Kotlin, Python, Matlab, C++, Haskell and R.
This position is based in our Brisbane headquarters, with some remote work and flexible hours possible.
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2020 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.