Software Engineer, Machine Learning
In this role you will help design, build, test and deploy ResApp’s machine learning algorithms. Our algorithms are centred around using audio, so you’ll also work in digital signal processing. We use a multitude of machine learning techniques, from logistic regression models and hand-crafted features through to deep learning.
- Design, implement and test novel machine learning algorithms for audio signal processing
- Collaborate with the ResApp product team to implement machine learning algorithms on smartphones
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Machine Learning, or equivalent years of experience
- Previous experience in machine learning
- Knowledge of audio digital signal processing
- Experience in one or more of C, C++, Python, R or Matlab
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning
- 2 or more years commercial machine learning and/or audio signal processing experience
- A background in biomedical engineering
- Experience with open source machine learning libraries such as tensorflow
- Solid knowledge of classifiers (e.g. logistic regression, neural networks, etc), feature engineering and feature selection
- Knowledge of speech recognition algorithms
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.