Senior iOS Software Engineer
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are building a small team to combine cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. We are looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to help build ResApp’s iOS applications. You will work closely with the CEO and our science and product teams to create iOS applications that implement ResApp’s breakthrough science. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Design, implement and maintain the ResApp iOS applications
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code
- Integrate new iOS features and capabilities
- A computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Expert level knowledge and at least 3 years experience developing iOS applications
- Deep understanding of Swift and iOS frameworks
- Proficient in C and C++
- Experience with audio, image or video processing
- A solid understanding of memory management, networking and multithreading
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and/or machine learning
- Familiarity with Android and Java development
- Experience developing medical-class software under FDA requirements
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2020 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.