Senior Financial Accountant
ResApp Health is an ASX-listed digital health company building software to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to have a hands-on role in bringing our accounting and financial management in-house. This is an exciting opportunity for a CPA or CA qualified accountant to join a growing company that is combining cutting-edge technology and science to deliver breakthrough healthcare solutions.
ResApp’s headquarters is in the Brisbane CBD.
- Prepare quarterly, half year and annual cashflows and financial statements in accordance with IFRS requirements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Maintain payroll
- Prepare tax workings and other statutory accounts – BAS, GST, FBT, Payroll Tax
- Prepare budgets
- CA/CPA qualified with 3+ years of experience
- ASX reporting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills and in-depth knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in the healthcare or biotechnology industry
- Experience preparing R&D tax incentive claims
- Experience working in a startup company
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Headquarters: Level 8, 127 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Registered Office: Level 24, 44 St Georges Tce, Perth, WA 6000
© 2019 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries.