Senior Android Developer
Fully-Remote or Brisbane, Australia
In this role you will:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team working on cutting-edge medical device software
- Write well-engineered, robust code
- Own the application architecture and its constituent software components
- Collaborate with our iOS and other engineers to ship features
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of our Android apps
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of each Android release
- 3+ years of experience building high quality Android apps
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- At least one year of experience with Kotlin
- Experience with modern Android libraries
- Experience writing and utilizing unit and integration tests to build maintainable and flexible code
Ideally, you’d also have:
- Experience with Android audio input and processing
- Some experience with JNI and the Android NDK
- Some knowledge of digital signal processing and/or machine learning
- Experience developing medical-class software under a quality management system
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are a small team combining cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
This position can either be fully remote or based in our Brisbane headquarters.
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.