Product Manager, Sleep
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We use machine learning algorithms to diagnose sleep apnoea using a smartphone placed on the bedside table. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. As the Product Manager you will take the lead of our sleep apnoea product and be responsible for understanding clinical and customer needs, defining product strategy and working closely with our software development team to deliver the right solutions, at the right time.
ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Gather and prioritise product requirements through customer and clinician feedback
- Write clear and accurate product specifications
- Collaborate closely with the software development team during the development cycle
- A degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in building or marketing sleep apnoea products, preferably in a Product Management or Product Marketing role
- Experience in gathering requirements and writing product specifications
- Experience working closely with software development teams
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience building products under an ISO13485 quality system
- Experience building or marketing mass-market, direct-to-consumer products
- Experience with UX design – wireframing, conducting user research
- Fluency in tools such as Pivotal Tracker, G Suite, etc.
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Headquarters: Level 8, 127 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Registered Office: Level 24, 44 St Georges Tce, Perth, WA 6000
© 2018 ResApp Health Limited. All Rights Reserved.