Mobile Test Engineer
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are a small team combining cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. We are looking for a Mobile Test Engineer to join our experienced development team to help build ResApp’s mobile applications. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Work with development teams and management to develop test plans and approaches to ensure reliability of products.
- Assist development teams with build and test system technology decisions.
- Design, use, and modify test harnesses and scripts to implement automated tests.
- Develop and implement test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests and deployment tests.
- Assist development teams with debugging issues raised during testing.
- Work with the QA and development teams to develop and implement verification and validation plans and protocols for regulatory compliance.
- Create and maintain configuration procedures for regulatory compliance.
- Develop technical documentation and templates.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- An engineering, scientific or technical degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing.
- Experience testing on multiple platforms, including mobile.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded.
- Experience working under a Quality Management System.
- Familiarity with medical software development under ISO13485.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documentation to a high standard.
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.