Mobile Test Engineer
- Work with development teams and management to develop test plans and approaches to ensure reliability of products.
- Assist development teams with build and test system technology decisions.
- Design, use, and modify test harnesses and scripts to implement automated tests.
- Develop and implement test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests and deployment tests.
- Assist development teams with debugging issues raised during testing.
- Work with the QA and development teams to develop and implement verification and validation plans and protocols for regulatory compliance.
- Create and maintain configuration procedures for regulatory compliance.
- Develop technical documentation and templates.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- An engineering, scientific or technical degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing.
- Experience testing on multiple platforms, including mobile.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded.
- Experience working under a Quality Management System.
- Familiarity with medical software development under ISO13485.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documentation to a high standard.
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2021 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257, South Korean Patent No. 1020812410000 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.