ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are building a small team to combine cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. We are looking for a Medical Director to join our fast growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clinical input into ResApp’s global product and regulatory strategy. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia, however we are looking to recruit a US-based candidate for this role.
- Provide expert clinical advice to company, help shape the product
- Identify clinical opportunities for the platform
- Build and maintain key opinion leader relationships
- Provide medical and scientific input into regulatory submissions
- Represent the company to regulatory agencies, address the medical aspects of the company’s product
- Medical degree and minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- Specific domain knowledge and expertise in pulmonology
- Excellent verbal and written skills along with the ability to work collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded
- Medical device and/or diagnostics industry experience
- Domain knowledge in telehealth, pediatrics and/or emergency medicine
- FDA regulatory experience
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2020 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.