Junior Software Engineer – DSP and Machine Learning
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are building a small team to combine cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. We are looking for a junior software engineer to help design, implement and test digital signal processing and machine learning algorithms. ResApp is a rapidly-growing startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Design, implement and test novel machine learning algorithms for audio signal processing
- Collaborate with the ResApp product team to implement machine learning algorithms on smartphones
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Machine Learning, or equivalent years of experience
- Knowledge of audio digital signal processing
- Knowledge of the basics of machine learning
- Experience in one or more of C, C++, Python or Haskell
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning
- 2 or more years commercial digital signal processing and/or machine learning experience
- A background in biomedical engineering
- Experience with open source machine learning libraries such as tensorflow
- Solid knowledge of classifiers (e.g. logistic regression, neural networks, etc), feature engineering and feature selection
- Knowledge of speech recognition algorithms
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2020 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.