IT Support Specialist
What you’ll be doing
ResApp Health is a small company, and you’ll be given exposure to a wide variety of technologies, platforms and systems. Some examples of day to day work include:
- Providing prompt and friendly support for our internal company network, including Macs, PCs, networking, routing, VPN, servers etc
- Keeping our information systems secure using software, hardware and process solutions
- Working with our technical team to design, develop & implement new IT systems
- Writing and updating technical documentation
What you’ll be working with
ResApp Health primarily uses the Apple Mac platform, with some specialised Linux and Windows systems. We are heavily focused on mobile app development.
- A strong understanding of macOS is essential
- Experience with the mobile app development and build cycle on both iOS and Android will be highly regarded, as will experience with Jenkins CI
- Our internal network uses the Ubiquiti UniFi platform and experience with this would be advantageous
- Ideally you’d have some experience with Mobile Device Management
Our Quality and Security processes
ResApp Health has a strong focus on software quality, and we are certified under ISO 13485 (Quality Management System for Medical Devices).
We are currently working towards certification in ISO 27001 Information Security Management. You will be expected to become familiar with these standards and assist with our implementation and compliance.
- 2+ years of experience supporting small IT networks
- exceptional people skills
- very good written communication skills
- enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly
- formal qualifications in IT, Computer Science or related fields will be highly regarded but are not essential
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are a small team combining cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
This position is based in our Brisbane headquarters, with some remote work and flexible hours possible. You must have permission to work in Australia.
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2020 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.