ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are a small team combining cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with our small team of experienced developers to improve our existing build system (currently based on Jenkins/GitHub) in a Mac/Linux environment.
Ideally you’ll have experience with native mobile and desktop app pipelines and tools (e.g. Xcode) but this is not absolutely necessary. At present we’re primarily building iOS and Mac apps, but this will evolve as we go forward.
You will have significant autonomy and input into decision-making regarding technical direction.
You should have an eye for detail and a focus on quality. We are building medical devices, and we operate under a quality management system and must meet certain regulatory requirements. You will be key in ensuring our products continue to achieve our quality standards.
- Provide technical direction regarding build, deployment and test systems
- Design and create tools to improve the build, release and test pipeline
- Design and implement automated reporting to generate critical reports that comply with our regulatory requirements
- Configure and manage our existing Jenkins CI server and build tools
- Develop CI integrations with our GitHub workflow
- Improve the reliability of our existing build processes
- Work with the development team to solve build, deployment and testing-related issues
- Manage the deployment of hardware and software to support our clinical teams
- Experience with Linux and/or macOS administration
- Experience configuring build tools, including CI servers such as Jenkins
- Demonstrated experience with scripting and/or programming languages
- Attention to detail and a quality focus
- An ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Experience with mobile development, particularly iOS and/or Xcode, will be particularly well regarded
- Experience working under a quality management system or with regulatory agencies
- Exposure to Swift/Bash/Ruby/Python/C++
- Exposure to Mobile Device Management systems
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Level 12, 100 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
© 2020 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries. ResAppDx is not available for sale in the United States.