Business Development and Partnerships Manager
ResApp Health is developing digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We are building a small team to combine cutting-edge technology with world-class science to deliver breakthrough mobile health solutions and solve real healthcare problems. We are looking for a Business Development and Partnerships Manager to join our fast growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, establishing and growing long term relationships with existing and new partners. ResApp is a well-funded startup, listed on the ASX and based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the respiratory disease diagnostics and telehealth markets
- Identify, establish and grow relationships with existing and new partners
- Contribute to long-term strategic planning
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience working in a business development role at pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology companies or equivalent experience in management consulting with a healthcare focus
- Experience building partnerships from the ground up including: evaluating market landscapes, performing outreach, developing relationships, negotiating and closing contracts and managing ongoing partner relations
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup, hard working and open minded
- Willingness to travel
- PhD, MD, or equivalent practical experience in the Life Sciences or related fields
- Knowledge of the telehealth industry
To apply please send a cover email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResApp Health Limited
ABN 51 094 468 318
Headquarters: Level 8, 127 Creek St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Registered Office: Level 24, 44 St Georges Tce, Perth, WA 6000
© 2019 ResApp Health Limited. All rights reserved. US Patent No. 10,098,569, Australian Patent No. 2013239327, Japanese Patent No. 6,435,257 and Patents Pending. ResApp Health®, the ResApp Health logo and ResAppDx® are registered trademarks of ResApp Health Limited in the United States and other countries.